FP, MFP and all the extensions have been programmed by Patrick Royston in Stata. FP (commands fracpoly and fp) and MFP (command mfp) have been ‘factory’ routines, i.e. standard parts of Stata, for some years.
The following articles have appeared in the Stata Journal.
In addition, the FP- or MFP-related packages listed below are available for download within Stata from Royston's UCL website via the following Stata command:
- net from http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucakjpr/stata/
- fp_plus: Extensions to mfp and fracpoly supporting factor variables
- fracpoly_powers: Extensions to mfp and fracpoly supporting factor variables
- metacurve: Meta analysis of a continuous covariate
- mfpboot: Bootstrapping MFP models for stability analysis
- mfpi: Modelling interactions between categorical and continuous variables
- mfpigen: Modelling interactions between continuous variables
- mfpmi: MFP for multiply imputed data
- stpmfp: Flexible parametric survival modelling with fractional polynomials
- stmfpt: Multivariable Cox models with time-dependent covariate effects